Certified Australian Angus Beef ® is a Quality Assured beef product based on Angus genetics, and produced in Australia to exacting specifications.
PRODUCED EXCLUSIVELY BY THOMAS FOODS INTERNATIONAL
Certified Australian Angus Beef, owned by Angus Australia Members, is produced Exclusively by Thomas Foods International under the premium offering of the Thomas Foods Signature Range. The Signature Range, including brands Certified Australian Angus Beef ® and Angus Pure ®, are produced from cattle sourced from specific farms within controlled supply chains, with DNA samples taken from animals to allow for ‘Whole of life traceability’ to the property of origin. This move to exclusivity on both brands presents a wonderful opportunity to further grow the brand both domestically and in overseas markets.
Thomas Foods International (TFI), who has been a processing partner of brand owner Certified Angus Group Pty Ltd for 8 years, is Australia’s largest 100% family-owned meat-processing company. TFI is committed to producing a quality product that consistently meets customer specifications and needs, produced using the highest standards of animals health and welfare. The Processor boasts a new state of the art beef boning facility that will increase the company’s capacity to produce meat products of the highest industry standard for local and international markets, and assure continued support of local producers.
With well-established distributions channels, and export markets in over 80 countries around the world from wholesalers, supermarkets and processors to food service, hospitality and manufacturers Thomas Foods International is committed to delivering real benefits to customers on a local and global level.
PRODUCED WITH PRIDE
Originally developed in Scotland in the late 1700’s, Angus have always been bred purely for the production of highest quality beef indicated by the smooth, close-grained texture, carnation red colour and finely marbled fat within the lean muscle. Angus is now the dominant breed in many major beef producing countries of the world where beef quality is considered all-important. In Australia, Angus is continuing this dominance, with Certified Australian Angus Beef ® winning gold medals in various prestigious beef tasting competitions & carcass competitions across all breeds at Australia’s Royal Agricultural Societies Shows.
QUALITY ASSURED FOR TASTE, JUICINESS AND TENDERNESS
To ensure CERTIFIED AUSTRALIAN ANGUS BEEF product, brand and trademark integrity, Certified Angus Group Pty Ltd licenses all points in the supply chain. Our company licenses and monitors those points carefully to ensure adherence to brand requirements and product specifications. All cattle are individually identified and monitored throughout the entire supply and production process to ensure the highest product integrity, enabling information feedback at all points and product traceback. Licensed production points include:
- Suppliers (cattle producers)
- Boning Rooms
- Value Adding Facilities
- Food Service
The Certified Australian Angus Beef ® production program covers all aspects of the production of a superior, safe, disease free, marbled, beef meal from the producer through to consumer. The ISO Accredited 9001:2008 Quality Assured Management Program assures that the consumer will consistently enjoy a safe, healthy, tasty, tender, juicy, and delicious beef meal EVERY TIME they order Certified Australian Angus Beef ®.
Certified Angus Group Pty Ltd is an independently managed company that is wholly owned by Angus Australia. The company owns the Intellectual Property rights to the management program, Trade Marks and Logos and operates by licensing every sector of the supply chain to provide assurance of a superior beef meal that only Certified Australian Angus Beef ® can deliver. .
Certified Australian Angus Beef ® is an internationally unique beef product being:-
- Based on ANGUS genetics. The Angus breed is one of the few breeds originally developed for beef production only. The consequent finely marbled, firm texture, and even fat cover that are the hallmarks of Angus cattle assure the consumer of a superior beef meal.
- Produced Exclusively by Thomas Foods International, Australia’s largest 100% family-owned meat-processing company
- Based on a program of PRODUCT INTEGRITY. Thereby ensuring consumers of the reliability of the product
- GRADED by the internationally recognised Meat Standards Australia (MSA) meat grading system that not only visually assesses the product for quality, but requires that it pass through a series of Critical Control Points that GUARANTEE no inferior product is branded as Certified Australian Angus Beef ®.
- The direct result of a unique QUALITY ASSURED production system GUARANTEED to be tasty, tender, and juicy EVERY TIME.
- From a production system that ensures PRODUCT SAFETY.